THE PARTY RODEO BULL
PARTY RODEO BULL HIRE IN CHESHIRE – INCLUDING STAFF
The Rodeo bull for hire in Stockport, Cheshire is a fantastic classic ride that everybody loves. The bull is available for up to three hours including our fully trained team member at all times.
This is the top of the range GS engineering Rodeo bull for hire in Cheshire, which includes the circular inflatable safety mattress as standard. This version is great for both indoor and outdoor venues. If the weather isn’t going to be great, you can hire our inflatable marquee to cover the machine as an extra, meaning weather isn’t a problem and your party will still run without a hitch.
The Rodeo bull for hire has a height clearance of 9ft ensuring this version of the Bucking Bronco is the most popular for indoor venues.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and are looking for a Rodeo Bull for your Wedding or other white events check out our bespoke Rodeo we are the ONLY company in the North West to have one! find out more
Add some of our extras to your package and spice things up a little bit, here is a list of extras we offer
WHATS INCLUDED WITH YOUR BUCKING BRONCO HIRE?
We have always prided ourselves in setting the standard in entertainment & party hire ideas. We always strive to provide clean, safe, hygienic & up to date equipment. The entertainment is all hand delivered at a time to suit yourselves by our fully trained operators. The entertainment is fully assembled at your specified location and at a time to suit you. It couldn’t be easier!
The Rodeo Bull is provided with the following as standard;
- 1x Rodeo Bull attachment
- 1x Inflatable safety mattress
- 1x Control unit with safety stop function
- 2x 75ft of electric cable
- Member of technical staff to operate the machine
- Custom Branding service available where required (small extra charge applicable)
- This item is provided for upto 3hrs as standard (No reduction in price will be offered for shorter periods
THE AIM OF THE GAME/ SUITABILITY?
The aim of the game is to simply hang on for dear life as our operator tries their hardest to spin, buck, twist, jerk and jolt you from the rodeo bull simulator with ever-increasing levels of difficulty.
Players take it in turns to mount the Rodeo Bull whilst the timer counts down. Once the Rodeo Bull starts bucking, the rider must compete against the clock to fight the realistic bucking bull motion of the simulator and hang on as long as they can. It sounds simple but the rodeo machine is designed to change direction, speed up, slow down and buck you off to the safety of the inflatable mattress. The Rodeo Bull is a test of speed, timing and stamina and is fantastic for endurance training.
The speed and direction of the Rodeo Bull machine are controlled by a fully trained team member and will be shut down instantly when someone is knocked off the ride ensuring maximum safety.
The Rodeo Bull ride is best played in groups but is really a person vs time game and works extremely well for fundraiser events as part of a leaderboard system. If you fall off the ride, its time for the next competitor and the game continues to find the longest rider. The person with the longest ride length is the overall winner and crowned champion.
The Rodeo Bull also works well on paid events where you charge per go and often sees a large return on investment as a fundraiser as its suitable for both kids and adults alike and is a very popular hire for all ages. The Rodeo Bull has proved to be an amazing attraction, book yours today.
THE BOARING BUT IMPORTANT BIT
This equipment comes fully staffed with all safety equipment for the hire period, ensuring we know everything is being used correctly and safety at all times. We are extremely health and safety conscious and believe firmly in raising the industry standard bar. All items are usually left fully erected in a position of your choice (unless specified) so booking our services couldn’t be easier!
The items we provide with this product is as follows;
- EN14960 tested equipment available as standard.
- All hire items comply under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 (HASAWA)
- PAT tested electrical items provided as standard.
- Fully qualified RPII Trained event staff available as standard.
- Fully paid up members of the BIHA (British Inflatable Hirers Alliance)
- Fully paid up members of TIPE (The Inflatable Play Enterprise)
- Our director sits on the board of the PIPA scheme (Pertexa Inflatable Play Accreditation)
- All safety COSH data sheets available as standard.
- £10,000,000 Public liability insurance available.
- £5,000,000 Employers liability insurance in place for your peace of mind.
- Risk Assessment documents available of all our products
- Method statement documents available for all our products
- Suitable age range – 5yrs to 99yrs.
- Dimensions (Metric) – 4.6m x 4.6m x 2.7m. (L/W/H)
- Dimensions (Imperial) – 15ft x 15ft x 9ft. (L/W/H)
- Suitable for Adult use? – Yes.
- Suitable for Indoor use? – Yes, providing your venue is large enough.
- Suitable for Outdoor use? -Yes, providing one of our marquees are provided
- Suitable for Hardstanding? – Yes
- Built-in rain cover? – No
- Staff member included? – YES, This item includes technical staff for assistance & reliability. Please be aware that staff are in place for Technical assistance & user safety for uptime only. Our staff are not in place to take responsibility for the running of the event, aiding customers, pulling in crowds, assisting users, finances, charging customers & looking after children. Please see optional extras below for more staffing and entertainment options.
- Event timings – The event time starts from the moment the equipment is ready to use, However, if we are ready earlier than the party start time your event time will not start until the specified times.
- Built in Timers? – Not all machines have built in timers although we have installed panels to accept timers by the end of this season. Please inform us if timers are essential.
- Access required – This item is heavy and required good access at all times, We need a minimum of 34inches/ 86cm to be able to get the machine into position. This is around the same width as a standard UK doorway but please check. Steps, hills and obstructions can be tricky but if you let us know in advance, we will be able to ensure the correct delivery method is undertaken or extra staff arranged to help manoeuvre or lift the machine in advance.
This particular item requires compulsory supervision at all times by one of our fully trained members of staff. Removing the staffing option from this item is not possible due to current health & safety regulations but is included in the price shown. You will not be charged any extra for this. Please remember that any staff provided by ourselves are in place for the safe operation of the equipment & technical support ONLY. They are not in place to provide Crowd control, To assist with Que management, To act as a Bursar for the charging, To manage children or to be the sole carer of participants.
In addition to our own staff, you must provide an adequate number of staff members to ensure the day runs as smoothly as possible. In hiring this equipment, you agree that you are in a position of trust and competent to manage such equipment. Should you require any further information, Please contact us directly and we will happy to guide you through it. Should you not be in such a position, we can provide additional childcare/ guest care event staff, Please visit our staffing page for details.
We provide all electrical cabling for this item, however, we do require you to provide 2x 240v mains supply (standard household socket) within 75ft of the area you require the item to be set up in. This item is high consumption. It requires 2x 240v 13amp outlets on 2 seperate 32 amp ring mains direct from a 100amp fuse board for reliability. Items may work on less power but 100% uptime is not guaranteed. Please contact us if you have any concerns.